Internship – Behavior Change Communication
Positions Open to Graduate Students Only
Red Balloon Ideas is looking for a highly qualified graduate student, or recent graduate, who is passionate about behavior change communication and social marketing. Ideal candidates will have studied behavior change theory, health communications, and be familiar with methods for conducting research in developing countries. As a small consultancy, this is an opportunity to be a thought-partner with our staff as we work to serve our clients through applied behavior change design and social marketing. The opportunity will include researching organizations for our social-impact investing initiative, as well as researching and reviewing data about previously conducted behavior change initiatives, healthcare programs and policy change campaigns. This is a great opportunity to further your skills and contribute to social impact work being done around the world.
- Assist with client work, related to behavior change initiatives, which may include conducting background research, reviewing and summarizing data from field research, drafting up documents and/or compiling recommendations
- Help create marketing material, in collaboration with the communication team
- Assist with writing case studies, based on client work, to be used on the website and marketing material
- Work with the Business Development Intern to conduct market research, and identify effective ways to build and leverage new client relationships with those who could profit from BCC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing and research skills
- Ability to be analytical, work well with people, work independently and take initiative.
- Thorough, accurate, organized and efficient work habits
- Strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
In addition to a resume and statement of interest, candidates should submit a writing piece or case study, related to behavior change communication, social marketing or health communications.