Internship – Business Development
Business Development (Graduate/MBA Students Preferred)
The Business Development Intern will work directly with Red Balloon Ideas staff to establish and execute marketing and sales programs into new verticals. Interns will have an opportunity to research new market opportunities, develop sales collateral, conduct forecasting, help develop proposals, and work to secure new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking, lead generations, and referrals programs.
- Develop and execute lead generation strategy.
- Conduct market research to determine and analyze potential new markets for Red Balloon Ideas
- Contact new leads and set appointments for senior staff
- Work with staff to identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of our products and services.
- Discretion & good judgment
- Currently enrolled as a student, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Ability to determine return on investment when seeking and retaining customers
- Ability to ‘cold call’ businesses and set appointments
- Effective communication skills; proficiency in business writing