Internship – Graphic Design
Red Balloon Ideas is looking for a highly qualified Graphic Design student who is looking for real-world experience and is passionate about social change. Opportunities will include creating marketing material for our sales team, and developing creative resources for clients. Our clients are NGO’s, individuals, and social entrepreneurs; therefore work requests may range from cutting edge infographics to pictorial posters explaining basic sanitation for clients working on health programs in rural Africa. This is a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and get exposure to a wide variety of clients who work in domestic and international markets.
- Develop branded documents, including marketing material, in collaboration with the communication team
- Design collateral for clients, such as posters, billboards, infographics, etc.
- Working with the CEO, develop an organizational style guide for internal and external documents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be analytical, work well with people, work independently and take initiative.
- Proficiency with design programs, i.e.: Quark, InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Page Maker
- Thorough, accurate, organized, and efficient work habits.
Interested candidates should submit a sample of work, along with a statement of interest.